KB02012803 Eudora Mail
To configure Eudora to collect mail from Mailtraq, follow these steps inside Eudora :-
- Go to Tools | Options in Eudora
- Go to Getting Started
- Set the POP account to : yourname@Your Server's IP Address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Also set your real name in this window.
- Select Connection Method Winsock
- Go to Personal Information
- Set your return address to : email@example.com
- Go to Hosts
- Set SMTP to Your Server's IP Address
- Go to Checking Mail and use the password style authentication.
When you first check mail, enter the password you selected when setting up Mailtraq.