KB02012805 Outlook '97
You will require the Internet Mail Extensions Package (available from Microsoft in their Free Downloads for Outlook '97 section). This should be included as standard with Outlook '98 (See the Outlook Express instructions for Outlook '98).
- Go to Tools | Services...
- Select Internet E-Mail
- Click on Properties
- Set the Mail Account to Mailtraq
- Set your name and address details
- On the Servers tab set both IP addresses to point to Your Server's IP Address
- Configure your Login information for your primary mailbox in Mailtraq. (Do not select Secure Password Authentication.)
- On the Connection tab select I use a LAN connection