Paints a user defined button control onto a dialog display. Used in conjunction with the ShowForm() function.
InsertButton( from left , from top , caption , width , height [ , expr ] )
- from left
- Distance to the control from the left of the dialog edge in pixels
- from top
- Distance to the control from the top of the dialog in pixels
- Button text. Keyboard accelerators using & (ASCII 38) are permitted, for example, "&Ok"
- Width of the control in pixels
- Height of the control in pixels
- Optional expression to set a variable when a button control is activated by the user
For example usage see the ShowForm() function