KB06061301 Outlook 2000 - IMAP
Outlook must be set to Internet Only mode to use IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
Go to Tools | Options, Mail Delivery-tab [Reconfigure Mail Support] button
At the next screen: Select [x] Internet Only
Adding an IMAP email account
- Click on Tools | Accounts...
- Select Add | Mail ... , Enter Display Name
- Click Next, Enter Email Address (For example: email@example.com)
- Click Next, in the form above Select IMAP
- Enter your server's IP Address (the machine running Mailtraq) in Incoming mail server (IMAP) and Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
- Click Next, and to complete the process:
- Enter your Mailtraq Username in User Name
- Enter your Mailtraq Password in Password
The new IMAP account will be displayed in the folder list.